This package provides a collection of colorschemes:
- scientifically devised colorschemes from ColorBrewer, CMOcean, ScientificColorMaps, ColorCet, and Seaborn
- popular old favourites such as viridis, inferno, and magma from MATPlotLib
- old masters' colorschemes, such as leonardo, vermeer, and picasso
- variously themed colorschemes such as sunset, coffee, neon, and pearl
Note that the schemes contained here are a mixture:
- some are high quality color maps with consistent perceptual contrast over their full range
- others are designed for general purpose and informal graphics work
This package relies on the Colors.jl package.
If you want to make more advanced ColorSchemes, use linear-segment dictionaries or indexed lists, and use functions to generate color values, see the
make_colorscheme() function in the ColorSchemeTools.jl package.
Install the package as follows:
import Pkg Pkg.add("ColorSchemes")
or, at the REPL:
] add ColorSchemes
and to use it:
Original version by cormullion.
This documentation was built using Documenter.jl.
Documentation built 2020-09-28T09:21:25.411 with Julia 1.5.2